Proprietor: Kay Fitzgerald
Address: Broomsyde, Brownieside, Chathill, Northumberland NE67 5HW
Tel: 01665 579371
Private car parking available at the side of the main cottage. Bikers/Cyclists/Walkers all welcome.
From Alnwick (South)
- Continue north up the A1 past Alnwick for approx 7 miles until you come to the dual carriageway
- Take the 2nd exit on the left marked Brownieside then the 2nd exit on the right (unmarked road) which is on the right hand side of the single storey white cottage
- Follow the road up the hill until you come to our large red wooden gates marked Broomsyde & Cedar Cabin B&B
- Open the gates and the allotted parking space on the left will be marked
- Please close the gates behind you or our hens may try to leave home!
From Berwick upon Tweed (North)
- Follow the A1 south for approx 23 miles until you come to the dual carriageway
- Take the 1st exit on the right marked Brownieside then the 2nd exit on the right (unmarked road) which is on the right hand side of the single storey white cottage
- Follow the directions as above
Brownieside is approx 12 miles from Alnmouth Train Station on the East Coast main line. Taxis are available
Brownieside is on the main bus route from both Berwick and Alnwick and Newcastle via the A1
Chathill, Northumberland NE67 5HW
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.